Terms & Conditions
Any use by you of the website operated by koolkrew.com at www.koolkrew.com (the "Site") is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility periodically to review this page for updates to these Terms & Conditions, which shall come into effect once posted but shall not apply to orders accepted by us prior to the amended text being posted.
All references to 'our', 'us', 'we' or 'business' within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to koolkrew.com.
1. PAYMENTS - We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Solo, Electron, American Express and Maestro through Paypal and Google Checkout. Our ordering system is level 1 secure with Paypal for credit/debit card transactions and fully-automated with shopping basket facilities. We do not store any credit / debit card details on our server for security reasons, and all data is submitted via universally accepted, secure encryption techniques. We are also happy to accept your payment by pounds sterling cheque made payable to koolkrew.com or through email invoice order for which we use Paypal/Google Checkout terminal systems.
2.ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE- In order to make purchases through the Site, you will be requested to register so that you can create an account and provide your personal details. Customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that either you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided, or that you have permission from the card holder.
3. PRICING- PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS LISTED ON THE WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in UK Pound Sterling. (Other currencies shown are for guidance only)
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, or any other reason, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such product or service at the incorrect price, even if the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rate of 20%.
Our registered VAT number is 985 3118 95.
4. ORDER ACCEPTANCE- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by or using the same online account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by Paypal and Google Checkout (our credit card processors). We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
5. REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY - Where goods have not been Personalised, used or damaged, the customer is entitled to cancel the order and return the goods for refund within 7 working days of delivery. Items not conforming to the website description should be returned promptly and we will replace them with the correct products and return your postage. If you are completely unsatisfied a full refund will be provided. Please contact us at email@example.com before you post your products back and state the reasons for the return so that we can endeavour to improve our service and expedite resolution of your claim. Where the goods are not delivered or are damaged in transit we require the customer to complete a P91 Denial of Receipt Letter to confirm failure by Royal Mail UK to delivery their package and this form is sent to the customer by Royal Mail UK direct. Without this form being returned to Royal Mail they will not pay for the cost of production for lost post. Also to place a post claim or reorder of items lost in post we are instructed by Royal Mail UK that we must wait 20 working days and we generally adhere to that advice.
6. DELIVERY COSTS AND TIMES - For Average Delivery Times and Costs see our Delivery Section.
The timings below relate to speed of postage delivery, NOT manufacture.
Delivery costs are able to change at any time and will be updated on the website. Delivery times quoted are estimates based on Royal Mail UK and we are not liable for additional postage or courier costs in the event of a Royal Mail dispute or delayed Christmas mail times.
We always post 1st class from the UK. Your items should be with you in 14 working days at the latest. Certain complicated personalised goods can sometimes take longer (i.e. our customised alarm clocks and watches) so we say to allow 21 working days just as a safeguard so that we do not disappoint the customer.
As a guideline our popular crew tags are generally with the customer within 7 working days if ordered on their own. (UK clients within 5 working days or before)
We cannot send Special Delivery or International Signed Post to Post Office Box (PO BOX) addresses.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – Please note that all images where we use airline logos are copyright of their respective owners. However, we are the owner and/or authorised user of some other trade marks, logos, images, photos, service marks, design marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the intellectual property is prohibited.
8. PERSONALISED PRODUCTS - We are unable to offer refunds on any personalised products due to the personalisation element of the product. Please ensure that your personalisation options are correct at the time of ordering as we cannot be held responsible for common errors such as misspellings or punctuation errors made by the customer. Special characters and symbols may not be printed on your final order as many of the production machinery that we use cannot replicate these special characters. If you use these special characters we cannot be held responsible for the characters not being printed on your item.
8.1 BACK OF THE TAGS - Personalisation - Please note that due to time constraints and the low price we charge for the tags we are unable to meet any request for different fonts, typeset and text colour for the back of your tags. We will print the text at the back of all tags as per or near to the displayed product on the site. Where time permits we will try to adhere to your requests but we are not liable if those requests are not met or not to your expectations. However this does not apply to ‘Create-A-Tag’ where your requests will be fulfilled if we consider them reasonable.
8.2 FRONT OF TAGS DESIGNS- In order to deliver the best designs and to keep our designs innovative, from time to time we experiment with different fonts, typeset and text colour for the front of our tags. Although we are unlikely to alter the tag colour or actual picture or logo design that you have ordered we reserve the right to alter the fonts and this may sometimes differ slightly to the original design....all part of their unique, artistic quality.
9. CHANGES TO ARTWORK - In order to print efficiently from the artwork you supply, it maybe necessary to adjust or redraw your artwork. You will be advised of the changes made. No printing will take place until koolkrew.com has received in writing your "signed off" approval of the artwork. In order to sign off your artwork we will send you an artwork approval form via email illustrating how your artwork will look on your chosen product. This MUST be checked thoroughly and signed off. The job will not commence until we have received in writing this signed off approval. You must notify us of any discrepancy in the artwork or order as we DO NOT accept any liability of any post-completion errors or omissions.
10. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY - You should always verify the information set out in this Site with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus checking software on any material downloaded from this Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
In circumstances where you provide us with information relating to any third parties, you warrant that you have received that third party’s consent in relation to such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, our Privacy Statement and the uses which we may make of such information.
11. NO LIABILITY- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE, OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS, HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, COST OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL ,OR OTHERWISE) SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUS TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHER SITES ACCESSED FROM THIS SITE, WHETHER SUCH LOSS, COST OR DAMAGE ARISES FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE AND EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, COSTS, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT, OR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, £100.00 (UK).
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT – These Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to its subject matter and supersedes any and all prior promises, representations, agreements, statements and understandings whatsoever between us. To the extent that software is available through the Site, such software may be subject to a license agreement that is distributed or included with such software and you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such license agreements. The failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. We may cede assign or otherwise transfer our rights and obligations in terms of these standard terms and conditions to third parties.
13. LAW AND JURISDICTION - These Terms & Conditions, including the Privacy Statement and any matter relating to this Site, shall be governed by English law.