- The Travel Sentry system is accepted and recognized by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). You can now securely lock your bags and still allow for TSA inspections without damage to the lock or your luggage.
- TSA accepted and recognized locks use the Travel Sentry system allowing customers to set their own combination for general security and TSA screener access for security checks.
- TSA accepted and recognized lock.
- 4-dial combination lock for improved security - each lock can be set to its own combination.
- Combination can be reset as often as you choose.
- The system will ensure that passengers using the locks will not have to worry about a lock being broken or a locked bag being damaged if it is selected for hand inspection. It will also mean more peace of mind for passengers worried about reports of increased pilferage from unlocked bags.
- TSA screeners are issued codes and secured tools for secured access to open the locks.
- Weight: 70g.
- Size (about): 6.7cm x 3.0cm x 1.2cm.
- The original number is 0-0-0-0.
- This listing is for 2 padlocks.
2 x TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock